Mumbai is one city where there are enormous options to dine. Our previous blog covered all the best restaurants to relish authentic Indian food. In recent years, Mumbai’s international restaurants have grown in number and the quality gets better and better every year. We bet that you can find authentic international cuisines here, right in Mumbai that will leave you spellbound. Be ready to be intrigued by our line-up of restaurants.
1. Bastian is the swishest seafood restaurant located on Linking Road, Bandra. The menu consists of family-style offerings of prawns, crabs, lobster, chicken as well as dishes in vegetarian and vegan options. Lunch on weekdays includes a wide selection of healthy eats like salads and bowls with ample choices for all dietary restrictions. An a la carte Sunday Brunch menu includes offerings like pancakes, waffles as well as indulgent savoury dishes.
When at Bastian for dinner, do try Mud Crab in Mom’s Singapore Curry, Black Pepper Snapper, Animal Prawns, Tuna Crispy Rice, Lobster Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice and Fried Mantaos. For lunch, you don’t want to miss the Kung Pao Shrimp Bowl, Salmon and Tuna Poke Bowl, Lobster Dumplings and Keto Crackers with Vegan Cheese. During Sunday Brunch make sure to order Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Sri Lankan Vanilla Stuffed French Toast, Mud Crab Benedicts, and the Deshelled Paprika Lobster. To top it all of you must order from their cheesecake menu made fresh in the Bastian Bakery. Some of our favourites include Creme Brulee, Turtle and Gluten Free Smores.
2. Relish Mexican cuisine at Xico at Kamala Mills, Lower Parel. Xico has a colourful décor that will surely uplift your mood. Its DJ is always playing great music and they have some wonderful cocktails on the menu (especially if you are a fan of the traditional Mexican drink, Tequila). Xico is as close as you can get to authentic Mexican on this side of the world. We recommend their homemade guacamole prepared at your table, the Queso Fundido (veg or non-veg) and all of the tacos. For dessert lovers, don’t forget to save room for Churros and Flan.
3. Yauatcha offers the best Cantonese-style Chinese cuisine in Mumbai. Situated in Bandra Kurla Complex, Yauatcha has a vibrant and modern atmosphere. Some dishes that you should surely try out are the truffle edamame dumplings, the har gau (steamed shrimp dumpling) and any of their other dim sum or cheung fun dishes.
4. Gustoso specialises in home-style Italian food, Neapolitan to be specific. Gustoso has outlets in Kemps Corner and Khar (W). Both locations offer outdoor dining as well as a full bar. Gustoso is kid friendly and serves Jain food too. Their best dishes are their wide range of Pizzas (which can be customized to your liking). Other dishes worth trying are their Tomato Soup, Tiramisu, Ravioli, and Nutella Pizza.
5. Ellipsis Bakery is a trendy cafe/bakery with a refined style for a range of daily baked and savoury goods. This bakery has unbelievably good chocolate praline cake with salted caramel, chocolate chip cookies, Nutella cupcakes, bagels, croissants, and chocolate pastries. Ellipsis Bakery is located at Worli opposite Mayfair banquets.
6. Indigo Delicatessen (Indigo Deli) is a combination of a great restaurant and a high-end deli. They have an all-day breakfast menu and they have a huge variety of western dishes, from Eggs Benedict to Pizza, to their own version of Sloppy Joe. Scout through their menu online as they have their own list of “Must try” dishes. There are several Indigo Deli locations around Bombay, including Colaba, Lower Parel, Bandra and Andheri.
7. Royal China restaurant in Fort is another outlet for delectable Asian and Chinese cuisine. They have classy interiors and serve food the traditional way. They have an elaborate menu for vegetarian and non-vegetarian Dim Sums. Furnishing a widespread platter for you to try out – including classic dim sum dishes like har gau and shumai, Peking duck and crispy duck, black bean chicken, Hakka noodles, turnip cakes, mapo tofu, and many others.
8. The food at Suzette Creperie and Café will never fail to disappoint you. The café specialises in French desserts and offers all-day breakfast with outdoor seating. Located in multiple locations including, Nariman Point, Bandra West and Powai; enjoy the view while you relish your patisserie or crepe. Try out the Hummus multigrain sandwich, hot chocolate, Nutella crepe, waffles, pancakes, or make your own savoury or sweet crepe.
9. The Table, Colaba has two floors of classy interiors and floor-to-ceiling windows. They specialize in Continental and European cuisine. Recommended dishes are Tiramisu Pancake, Boneless chicken wings, Truffle Fries, Zucchini Spaghetti and Chocolate tarts for dessert.
10. If you love Thai food, the best place in town is Thai Pavilion in Vivanta by Taj at Cuffe Parade. Thai Pavilion consistently serves authentic Thai dishes and the service at Taj properties never disappoints. Some recommended dishes from Thai Pavilion are papaya salad, crispy rice tart, green Thai curry, corn cake and their dessert platter.
Mumbai has a distinctive charm. It has the power to reel you in with all its magic. We at Lalco Residency guarantee to reel you in with best offers and deals in Mumbai. Our luxury serviced apartments are available for short and long stays at affordable rates. We are one of the closest serviced apartments to Mumbai’s International Airport and Mumbai’s exhibition centre (NESCO). Please contact our Sales Team for the best rates and deals for your next stay.
For bookings contact: