Lalco Residency Scholarship Program 2019-20
Lalco Residency is a serviced apartment hotel located in the heart of suburban Mumbai, Andheri – East. Our mission is to provide guests with an affordable alternative to the expensive hotels of India’s largest metropolis while maintaining the comfort, space, and luxury of a private residence with 5-Star amenities. We provide our guests with a convenient and relaxing “home away from home” stay during their business or leisure travels.
Every year we try to figure out new ways to improve our services and add to the value we provide to our guests. Some of our best ideas have come from our newest employees, fresh out of college. From this realization, Lalco Residency’s Annual Scholarship Program was born. This scholarship is open to all students across the globe and will be awarded to one student annually.
A USD $500 cash scholarship will be awarded to 1 student, chosen as winner by LR’s judging panel.
Students are free to use the scholarship amount towards any expense related to his/her educational pursuit.
All students over the age 18 years and are currently enrolled in any School/University across the world, for any course/program.
To apply for the scholarship you need to send us a photo (you have taken yourself) or graphic design (you have created) showing why you prefer staying in a serviced apartment to a hotel.
- The image can be a still image or a GIF. Name the file as ‘Your name_LRScholarship19-20’
- The file size must be between 500kb and 2mb.
- Please send brief text explaining or describing the photo/graphic design you have sent. The text should be no more than 300 words.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – ‘Application for LR Scholarship Program 2019-20’
Include the following details in the email:
- Your full name
- Passport size photo
- Name of the school/college and course/program in which you are enrolled for the current academic year
- Your contact details (include your email ID), where we can reach you if you are awarded the scholarship
- All eligible submissions will be judged for thoughtfulness and creativity.
- Make sure to attach your photo/graphic design along with the mail.
- All entrants grant Lalco Residency permission to use submissions in marketing materials.
- The winner or winners must provide their mailing address, Facebook profile address, and Paypal or Venmo information to receive the prize.
All applications will be reviewed by an expert panel constituted by the directors of Lalco Residency. Applications will be judged on Creativity, Originality and Thoughtfulness. Winner will be decided by majority vote of the panel.
Application period – Applications can be submitted up to 11:59 pm (GMT) of 31st May 2020.
Scholarship Award Declaration:
Winner of the scholarship will be announced, on 1st July 2020, at 11:00 am (GMT) on the website of Lalco Residency. Winner will also be notified personally via the email ID provided by them.
- Only 100% original photo/graphic design will be accepted. Any plagiarism will instantly disqualify the submission. Responsibility of originality of the artwork lies with the applicant, and Lalco Residency will not be held responsible for artwork originality or any consequences thereof.
- Every applicant can make one submission only. More than one application by a single applicant will disqualify the applicant.
- Applicant under the age of 18 years will be disqualified.
- Do not include school affiliation, watermark, stamp or any other forms of identification in the artwork file.
- By applying for this scholarship you agree to all the guidelines and rules specified above. Scholarship awarded by the judging panel will be deemed as final.