We know that Coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted many parts of your life – including your travel and vacation plans. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in public locations where people are present, but we are taking every precaution here at Lalco Residency to ensure the safety of our guests.
We have enhanced sanitization procedures and implemented additional measures for distance spacing and screening.
The health and safety of both our guests and team members are our top priority and we continue to take precautions for the same. Providing all of our team members with health insurance, so they feel safe and secure when they need to visit a doctor or hospital.
Some of the additional safety measures have have taken include:
1. Temperature screening for all workers, visitors, guests, delivery personnel at the entrance of Lalco Residency premises.
2. Hand sanitizer must be used by all incoming people.
3. Supply of soap and sanitizer/disinfectant to all team members for their personal use.
4. Additional cleanings and sterilization of all common areas.
5. Plastic and glass screens wherever possible to allow for greater social distancing.
6. All team members are required to wear masks and gloves.
7. Any guest facing team members are also required to wear face masks.
8. We are limiting access to all third parties (vendors, suppliers, workers, etc.) to emergency or absolutely necessary situations only.
9. We are limiting the number of people in LR at any time.
10. We have restricted our occupancy to a maximum of 50%.
11. The corridors, stairs, lifts and every floor is sanitized and cleaned multiple times at regular intervals. Every corner of Lalco Residency is regularly cleaned with disinfectant. All people entering Lalco Residency are required to undergo a temperature check.
12. We are limiting the number of people permitted in an elevator at one time.
13. We have closed our buffet and instead are offering complimentary breakfast to your apartment.
14. We are following all of the best practices as advised by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
We ask that all guests and team members continue to comply with the precautionary measures listed below to help us provide a safe and clean environment:
1. Check your health on a regular basis. If you feel sick or ill in any way, please let us know as soon as possible so we can take the appropriate precautions.
2. Maintain social distancing as much as possible.
3. Wear a mask and gloves when in public spaces.
4. Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing.
5. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
6. Carry alcohol-based hand sanitizers along with you everytime and use them.
7. To prevent transmitting the virus, avoid touching your face, nose, eyes.
8. If a family member (our guest) has a cold or cough, quarantine them in a separate room. And let us know on an urgent basis. Use separate towels, etc. Be especially careful in case of the elderly or those who are immunocompromised (diabetes, etc.).
Guests with specific questions can call this number for more information: 022 4276 4376